所以，可以用一些自带评论和表扬词汇句式：“John effectively builds his argument that…”“John skillfully develops his point that…”
1. Example and evidence & line of reasoning.
这种是最简单的也基本上会出现的。直接写”In paragraph X, John’s argument that…is supported byconcrete evidence xxx…”“Also, John’s proposal is backed up by similar/famous case studies from…demonstrating the feasibility of his resolution.”
“A series of major compromises in history are listed at thebeginning of the passage to inform the audience of relevant background…”
“Knowledge of key events in the past brings credibility toJohn’s discussion of…”
“The description of the accident from an insider’s angle atthe beginning of the passage establishes John’s authority on…”
3) Line of reasoning
“After the main argument, John acknowledges the oppositeviews that…, then reinforces his point that… by pointing out the shortcomingsof…”
2. Vivid/Stylistic Language
不同文章会有不同的修辞手法，重点还是在找出修辞手法后，要写其“好在哪里”，是 “to impress the audience by drawing a vivid picture of theaftermath of…”，还是 “using parallelism to create tension, allowing the audience to feelthe urgency of…”。这些 evaluation才是提分的重点。
3. Appeal to the audience’semotion/sense of responsibility
Persuasive speech/article 一般的一个目的是 “call foraction”，而方法无外乎挑起群众的激情或责任感。
1)Appeal to emotion(常出现)
总之，make the audience realize that we are vulnerable, so in order tosurvive, we must (well, listen to the speaker)…/we will head into chaos anddestruction unless we (well, listen to the speaker).
2)Appeal to a sense of responsibility
标志有：“the future of the country/people/children…”“we are in this together…/xxx is one of us…”
还有就是，当作者突然开始用 “you” 来address audience的时候，很可能就是 “talking directly to the audience, reminding them that everyonelistening/reading has an inescapable duty to fulfill”
SAT写作套路三：格式 & 第一段三句话
比如一篇讲“遵循历史发展世界又要打仗了但是我们还要追求和平”的文，CJ第一句话会写： “War ends because we stop fighting, but peace lasts because we never give up fighting for it.”
或者一篇讲“工业革命的后果”、偏论证的文章，第一句可以写 “Men have manufactured their own apocalypse.”总之，不要多想，直接凭读完文章的大体感觉写一句话就好。
“President Bush/Professor Schneider/John Wayne spoke to (audience type) at(place/occasion) on (date), addressing the issue of …”
“In the New York TimesIssue x, published on 19xx xx xx, Tom Phillips discusses the situation in…”
“Phillips effectively builds and presentshis argument that… by providing evidence and examples, using vivid language,and appealing to the audience’s sense of responsibility.”
以上三句话写好，基本上一个漂亮的SAT作文introduction就完成了。之后三个写作手法(evidence, language, appeal to xxx)一个一段就可以了。
1) After the author’s presentation of his statistics and facts, he raises more concern about….
2) It would be more “genuine” and better informing for readers to hear of first hand experiences. The reader of his article begins to wonder how…
3) The author begins by clearly laying out the raw statistics from a census produced by … to show … In an attempt to point out these (adj.) facts, the author goes on to discuss the context of …
4) The author uses the truth, backed by reliable sources, to infiltrate the readers’ independent mind. His thoroughness in this regard carefully builds his argument against / supporting …, and this is just one of the many ways he spreads his opposition/opinion.
5) Examples and statistical presentations initially draw interest from readers. The author begins with a census from year … and year … that reveals ….
6) The author’s statistics cited throughout the article reinforce his argument and provide a solid base.
7) These statistics appeal to the reader’s logic and ensure that they can follow a logical path to support the author. The statistics provide solid evidence that are enhanced by the numbers and cannot be easily argued against.
8) The truth in the numbers is undeniable, and the author cites his sources, making the statement much more authentic.
9) The author’s use of logic occurs throughout his article, but is most prevalent in the beginning.
10) The author employs logic, basic reasoning and evidence presentation in order to raise concern, curiosity, and questions from the reader.
11) For reasoning, the author purposely uses evidence that is very relative to the common man or woman, especially relative to younger Americans by saying “....”
12) The author offers a possible reason for why…
13) The cogent chain of reasoning indicates an understanding of…
14) The author utilizes logical reasoning to not only expose the paucity of international news feeds, but also convince his audience that it is crucial that news organizations increase the amount of foreign news coverage provided to Americans.
15) The author makes subtle yet efficient use of rhetorical questioning to persuade his audience that natural darkness preservation is essential.
16) After presenting the facts using logic, and making connections using reason, the author utilizes rhetoric to place the cherry on the top of his argument. Rhetoric is crucial in an argument because it determines how the reader feels after reading an article.
17) The author uses this irony—that …—to try to show sb. that this argument is …
18) By adjusting his diction (i.e……), the author creates something out of the ordinary.
19) Negative words with specifically poor connotations also aid author in his persuasive struggle. “…,” “…,” “…,” and “…” all depict a disparaging tone of annoyance and anger, surely helping the author to spread his message.
20) The author starts his article off by recounting a personal story – a summer spent on a Minnesota lake... In telling this brief anecdote, The author challenges the audience to remember a time...This anecdote provides a baseline of sorts for readers to find credence with the author’s claims.
21) The author’s argument is also furthered by his use of allusion to art...
22) The author’s sarcastic tone throughout the article conveys the conception that…
Appealing to emotion
23) The author is extremely persuasive in his argument when he brings pathos into effect. He uses pathos to appeal to the emotions of the readers. He plays out … by saying “… ” and “ … ” This information is used to show the reader why …
24) The author uses pathos and reasoning to persuade readers that … He plays on the readers’ emotions by talking about ….
25) The numbers themselves raise a concern in the audiences mind, but may not capture their attention. The author then presents more appealing examples, including… in order to further capture the reader’s attention and raise concern.
26) … heightens curiosity for the reader.
27) This excerpt creates another claim that leaves the reader wondering if …
28) This strategy is definitively an appeal to pathos, forcing the audience to directly face an emotionally-charged inquiry that will surely spur some kind of response. By doing this, the author develops his argument, adding guttural power to the idea that the issue of ….
29) The author’s patriotic asides in the first and final paragraphs appeal to the audience’s emotions and self-interests.
与数学语法阅读等还要做分数转换不同，写作的算分简单直接。新SAT写作是单独计分制，满分是8/8/8，最低分是2/2/2; 三个维度Reading， Analysis，和Writing的分数各为1-4分; 有两位考官评分，然后将2个考官的每个维度的打分相加，即为2-8分;